MGS Engineering Consultants specializes in
applications of surface water hydrology using
deterministic, probabilistic and risk-based approaches.
MGS Software, develops and markets hydrologic
engineering and statistical software.
Surface Water Analysis Applications Include:
• Hydrologic Risk Assessment for Dams and Nuclear Facilities,
• Stormwater Treatment Facility Analysis and Design,
• Precipitation Magnitude-Frequency Analyses Using
Our Software Products Include
• MGSFlood - Continuous Hydrologic Model for Stormwater
• L-RAP - Statistical Analysis Program utilizing L-Moments
• SEFM, Stochastic Event Flood Model - Which is used to
Develop Magnitude-Frequency Estimates for Floods for
Hydrologic Risk Assessments at Dams, Nuclear Plants, and